|Heat oil in pan|
|Fry onions to golden brown and take them out in a bowl|
Now fry chicken in the same oil for five minutes|
Add onions into the oil|
Now put sliced ginger and garlic in the pan|
Put whole all spice powder and whole red chilies|
Mix everything well|
Now cook enough to tenderize tomatoes|
Add fried chicken and roast well|
Cook for 10 to 15 minutes until chicken is tender|
When chicken is tender, add fried onions and roast for five minutes|
Add chopped green chilies|
Put one glass of water and steam-cook (dam) for 5 minutes|
Serve in a dish|
Garlic Khada Masala Chicken
- Chicken: 1 kg
- Onions: 1 (sliced vertically for frying) and 1 chopped for
- Tomatoes: 8 to 10 pcs
- Garlic: 8 to 10 cloves (thin chopped)
- Ginger: 2 pcs
- Cardamom: 3 pcs
- Green Cardamom: 5 pcs
- Cinnamon: 4 to 5 pcs
- White Cumin: 1 teaspoon
- Black Peppercorns: 20 to 25
- Whole Red Chili: 3 to 4
- Salt: as per taste
- Green Chilies: 5 to 6 (thin chopped)
- Cloves: 5 to 6 pcs
- Oil: 1 cup
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 45 to 50 minutes
Serving: 6 to 8 people
- First heat oil in a pan and fry one onion to golden brown.
- Fry chicken for 5 minutes in the same oil and transfer in another pan.
- Now fry onions, tomatoes, ginger, chopped garlic, whole all spice
powder, whole red chili and salt.
- When tomatoes are fully tender, roast them and add fried chicken and mix
well. Cook on low flame to tenderize.
- When chicken is tender, add fried onions and roast for 5 minutes. Then
add chopped green chilies and one glass of water. Then steam-cook (dam) for
- Scrumptious chicken Khada Masala is ready.
- Transfer in a dish and enjoy with hot naan.