How to get rid of warts naturally
How to get rid of warts naturally – First of all, warts are benign skin growths that are caused by the invasion of viruses through a cut on the skin or wound. Moreover, most of them actually come from the human papillomavirus (HPV), which infects the top layer of skin and makes it grow rapidly, creating a wart. You can also catch this virus if you have cuts or wounds on your skin and you touch someone infected. You can also catch the virus by sharing clothes, personal items, razors, towels, etc.
Although anyone can develop warts, children and teens that have a weaker immune system are more prone to have the disease than some people with a stronger immune system.
Treatment of warts on the skin:
Warts are the result of light inflammation caused by a certain kind of virus. It is not possible to detect the obvious time of the virus entering in a healthy person's skin, so it is not possible to say when the virus entered the body or how long it will take to make warts on the skin. In general, it cannot enter the skin suddenly, it needs a cut or an open wound. If there is cut on the skin and the skin is wet and hot, the virus can get the chance to enter the body. Various parts of the body may vary depending on the size of the cysts, as well as the spiraling virus.
Some people have skin or body immunity against this type of virus. There are many types of warts that and many people suffer from different kind of warts. The exact cause of warts have not been found yet, however, it is proven that this disease is contagious, touching one or another, and wearing the clothes, swimming in the same pools as the affected come through the largest cause of the disease’s spread.
In normal situations there are no signs of the viruses of warts. If the skin suffers some kind of an injury, if then there will be signs because when the pain caused from injury causes the surrounding area to be red and hot, the virus then gets attracted to enter into the skin. After a few months of exposure, the skin often swells up into warts. These usually happen on the back side of the hands, on the back of the thighs, the neck, or the eyelids. They cause irritation and pain according to their location. If left alone, the small sized art gets bigger and hangs onto the skin.
The best treatment of warts is to remove them. It is better to refer to the skin doctor and get a proper medical cure, but if you are not able to do so, use one of the following effective home remedies regularly. Your problem will surely be resolved.
1. Rub sour apple juice on the affected are.
2. Rub onion juice on the wart affected area to remove the warts.
3. Pakistani peacock’s feathers and berry leaves take these two and grind them together. If you need water then you can use yogurt water in the mixture. Apply this mixture three to four times in the affected area (do not use white peacock’s feathers).
4. Take the 9/9 garments of mustard oil, then add 100 grams of wheat and ten to twelve green pepper, then fold and add oil. Afterwards, apply on the site of the wart and when it starts to burn, remove the mixture. Apply these oils twice a day.
The warts will be removed within ten to fifteen days of using this treatment.
5. Dip a cloth in castor oil and wear the cloth all night as a mask.
6. Grind dhaniya (coriander leaves) and oil together
7. Use castor oil for weeks, it can safely and efficiently remove the warts.
8. Take 10 grams of Styrax Benzoin, twenty-two grams of Ornganum Vulgare and Myrth, and thirty grams of Garden cress seeds and Senna Herb Leaves. Grind them for eight minutes in the vinegar and then put the mixture on the wart areas. Then, after removing apply the lotion the affected areas. If pure Benzoin is not available then you can add Benzoic acid in the prescriptions instead of original benzoin. Warts will be removed in two weeks.