Sizzling Chicken Manchurian
The sizzling chicken Manchurian recipe is made by boneless chicken pieces marinated in traditional Chinese spices and then cooked in spicy Chinese sauce. The marinated chicken pieces are deep fried and set aside. Sizzling Chicken Manchurian recipe comprise of red sauce which is perfectly prepared with tomato sauce, soya sauce, chili sauce, Chinese salt, and spring onion to please your taste buds. After making the sauce, fried chicken pieces are added to the sauce and mixed well. It tastes spicier and Sizzling Chicken Manchurian recipe is best served with Egg-Fired Rice, or vegetable rice. Tangy and delicious Chicken Manchurian recipe is served in all the leading Chinese restaurants of Pakistan. Women who are willing to fulfill the demand of their husband and children can even prepare it at home following this recipe. Sizzling Chicken Manchurian recipe is easy to make and is less time consuming. It is light to consume and will never be problematic for your stomach. It is the main course dish of your Chinese cuisine and can be served at lunch or dinner. Experienced house wives and new learners can prepare Sizzling Chicken Manchurian recipe at home by following the recipe at home. The Pakistani version of Chicken Manchurian is spicy and tangy as compared to the traditional recipe. Find the step by step method and ingredients of Sizzling Chicken Manchurian recipe from this page and prepare it at home.
Chicken Manchurian Video Recipe
Chicken Manchurian Recipe in English
- Chicken Pieces (Boneless): 1/2 kg
- White Pepper (Ground): 1 tbsp
- Corn Flour (Dissolved in Water): 4 tbsp
- Chicken Broth: 1 cup
- Garlic (Chopped): 1 tbsp
- Soy Sauce: 1 tbsp
- Tomato Ketchup: 1/2 cup
- Chilli Sauce: 2 tbsp
- White Cumin: 2 tbsp
- Sugar: 1 tbsp
- Salt: 1 tsp
- Oil: 1/4 cup
- Oil for Frying: 1 tbsp
- Spring Onion (Sliced): for garnishing
- Egg White: 1
- Vinegar: 2 tbsp
- Apply white pepper, egg white, half of the corn flour, 1 tablespoon oil and salt on chicken pieces and place aside for 30 minutes.
oil in a wok and fry chicken till it becomes golden.
- Heat 1/4 cup oil in a sauce pan and fry garlic cloves.
- Add vinegar, sugar, soy sauce, ketchup, chilli sauce, chicken and stock and cook until it comes to boil.
- Add remaining corn flour slowly while keep stirring the spoon.
- Mix well until it becomes thick.
- Sizzling chicken manchurian recipe is ready.
- Garnish with spring onion leaves and serve hot.