MICROWAVE CHICKEN PIZZA & PIZZA SAUCE
Pizzas are normally baked in ovens but can also be pre pared in microwaves. Pizza dough is prepared with all purpose flour mixed with yeast, sugar, salt and kneaded well to form soft sticky dough with the help of water. Bone less chicken is marinated with tikka spices to give pizza chicken tikka fla
Pizzas are normally baked in ovens but can also be pre pared in microwaves. Pizza dough is prepared with all purpose flour mixed with yeast, sugar, salt and kneaded well to form soft sticky dough with the help of water. Bone less chicken is marinated with tikka spices to give pizza chicken tikka flavor. To prepare tomato sauce, tomato puree is cooked with chopped ginger garlic, black pepper, white pepper, oregano, basil in olive oil until excess water of tomato puree is dried and a thick sauce is formed. After all this preparation cheese is grated. Then pizza dough is flatten in round shape and set in a pizza pan which is topped with tomato sauce over which chicken pieces, capsicum, sliced onions, olives and grated cheese are assembled. Then pan is then put in a preheated microwave at 180 degree for 20 minutes or until pizza dough is raised and its cheese is melted. Preparation time of microwave chicken pizza recipe is only 20 minutes once you have all the parts ready. Microwave Chicken Pizza recipe is a very healthy and tasty recipe from Italian cuisines. Chicken Pizza recipe is basically flat thick bread made of all purpose flour topped with chicken pieces, tomato sauce and cheese.
| Recommended By Chef
| 0:10 To Prep
| 0:05 To Cook
| As Desired Servings
| Tips About Recipe
Pizza Dough Ingredients:
• All Purpose Flour (Maida): 1/2 kg
: 1 tsp
• Egg: 1
: 1-1/2 tsp
: 1 tbsp
Powder: 2 tbsp
: as required
: 1/2 tsp
Chicken Tikka Ingredients:
: 1/2 kg boneless
: 2-3 tbsp
: 2 tbsp
• Crushed Red Pepper: as per taste
: as per taste
• Ginger Garlic
Paste: 1 tbsp
• Chaat Masala: 1 tbsp
• Roasted Cumin: 1 tbsp
Pizza Topping Ingredients:
: 2 medium (finely chopped)
: 2 medium (finely chopped)
: 1 medium (finely chopped)
: 1/2 cup (finely chopped)
• Olives: 1/2 cup (finely chopped)
• Mozzarella Cheese: 1/2 packet
• Cheddar Cheese: 1/2 packet
• Crushed Red Chillies: 1/2 tbsp
• Oregano Powder: 1/2 tsp
Ingredients of Pizza Sauce:
• 3 large Yellow Onions
• 3 Cloves
• 2 quarts of (canned) or fresh Italian Tomato
• 1 (16 oz.) can of Tomato
• 1 tsp. of Whole Oregano
• 1 tsp. of Whole Basil
• 1 tsp. of Salt
• 1/4 tsp. of Black Peppers
• 3 tbsp. of Butter
• 3 tbsp. of Olive Oil
(Zaitoon Ka Tail)
How to make MICROWAVE CHICKEN PIZZA & PIZZA SAUCE
Method for Dough:
• Add salt, egg, yeast, ghee or oil, milk powder, sugar and water to all-purpose flour and mix well.
• Add sugar and water to the mixture and knead well.
Once kneaded, store it in an air-tight container for 3 to 4 hours.
• Dough is ready to use.
Method for Chicken Tikka:
• Add salt, red pepper, chaat masala, all spice powder, ginger garlic paste, vinegar and oil.
• Mix and place aside for 1 hour.
• Now cook marinated chicken in a saucepan at medium heat.
• Once water is dried and chicken is tender, tikka is ready.
Preparation of Pizza:
• Knead the dough another time with your palms.
• Grease the pizza pan with oil slightly.
• Take a ball of dough, lay and spread over the pan.
• Keep the thicken one inch more than of the flatbread's (roti) thickness.
• Lay a layer of chicken tikka.
• Then spread capsicum, onion, tomatoes and oregano powder and red pepper.
• Finally spread grated Mozzarella and Cheddar cheese.
• Chicken pizza recipe is ready. Serve hot with spicy condiments and enjoy with your family.
How to Bake Pizza in Oven:
• Preheat oven 30 minutes before baking.
• Bake pizza for 20 minutes or until done.
Electric Oven: 180 degrees
Gas Oven: 300 degrees
Cooking Directions for Pizza Sauce:
• In a Dutch oven or large skillet, melt the butter with the olive oil and slowly but completely sauté the garlic and onion.
• Add tomatoes, salt, black pepper, oregano, basil and puree.
• Bring to a boil, then simmer covered for two hours. Stir occasionally, crushing the tomatoes with a potato masher.
• Continue to mash, stir, and simmer partially covered until the sauce reaches the consistency of a rich soup. (If you find you have too many or too large tomato seeds left in the sauce, you may run the sauce through a sieve, (strainer).
• Set the sauce aside to cool or refrigerate before applying it to your pizza dough.)
How to Make Pizza Sauce
- Melt butter along olive oil in a large skillet. Saute garlic and onion and add tomatoes, salt, black pepper, oregano, basil and puree.
- Boil and simmer for two hours. Keep stirring and crushing tomatoes with a potato masher.
- Keep mashing, stirring and simmering while the pan covered until sauce becomes thick and consistent.
- Pizza sauce is ready. Let it cool before using on pizza.
See more pizza recipes:
Posted By: /\/\ MARIUM HAMID /\/\, USA
MICROWAVE CHICKEN PIZZA & PIZZA SAUCE is very different and unique recipe.. i first time making a MICROWAVE CHICKEN PIZZA & PIZZA SAUCE.. and baked very delicious.. thanks kfoods
This microwave MICROWAVE CHICKEN PIZZA & PIZZA SAUCE If it is made that way, it is very good. mene same isi ingredient se making ki thi.. aur wo really bht acha baked hua tha.. aur restaurant se ziyada acha bana tha
- sajal shiekh,
- Feb 21, 2020
Nice! I used 8 oz. of tomato sauce and added honey and cheese. My husband raved and ate the entire pizza!
- Farhana, Kashmir
- Oct 19, 2018
Pretty good! If you aren't baking on a pizza stone, you should pre-bake it a little before putting on toppings or the middle will be under-done. They came out of the pan very easy onto the cutting board. It was easy to make this.
- Atif Ahmed, Kohat
- Sep 26, 2018
Microwave chicken pizza and pizza sauce is just what I need to make my pizza recipes worth while! I have been struggling with the right pizza sauce because a good pizza needs good sauce to be perfect.
- Adeela, hyderabad
- Sep 11, 2018