Spicy Turkish Lamb Meat Balls
Find easy and simple Spicy Turkish Lamb Meat Balls Recipe with a fusion of traditional and contemporary flavors. Spicy Turkish Lamb Meat Balls is a common dish to find in Beef & Mutton Recipes category. Enhance your cooking journey and enjoy creating Spicy Turkish Lamb Meat Balls recipe with available user-friendly instructions in English Recipes.
| Recommended By Chef
| Tips About Recipe
• Lean Minced Lamb or Mutton 500 gm
• Small Onion finely chopped 1
• Garlic 1 clove
• Fresh Thyme 1 tsp
• Paprika 1/2 tsp
• Egg 1
• Salt to taste
• Black Pepper to taste
• Oil as required for grilling
How to make Spicy Turkish Lamb Meat Balls
1. In a bowl mix the lamb mince, onion, garlic, thyme, paprika, salt and black pepper along with the egg.
2. Mix well to combine.
3. Shape the mixture into approximately 22 balls and refrigerate for at least 20 minutes.
4. Soak the skewers in cold water.
5. Carefully thread the meatballs onto the skewers and grill on a well greased grill either charcoal or a grill pan and cook for about 10-15 minutes until meat is cooked through making sure to rotate the skewers whilst cooking.
6. Add 2 tbsp chopped parsley and the rind of 1/2 lemon along with the yogurt to the saffron and soaking water.
7. Transfer it all into a beautiful large plater for serving.
8. Serve the ready meatballs with the sauce, lemon wedges and temrind sauce and fresh parsley. enjoy :)
Posted By: cooking expert Aneela Rizwan