Mutton Sindhi Biryani
Looking for Sindhi mutton biryani recipe? KFoods has offered it for you. Find Sindhi biryani recipe in Urdu and English and you can not only make it with mutton but also with beef. Let's go ahead!
How to Make Sindhi Mutton Biryani Recipe in English?
In order to make a mutton Sindhi biryani, you need the following ingredients:
- Mutton: 1 kg
- Rice: 1 kg
- Potato: 1/2 kg
- Oil: 2 tbsp
- Salt: as per taste
- All-Spice Powder: 2 tbsp
- Plums: 3 pcs
- Cinnamon: 3 sticks
- Yogurt: 1 cup
- Green Cardamom: 4 pcs
- Red Pepper Powder: 1-1/2 tbsp
- Turmeric: 1 tsp
- Nutmeg & Mace: 1 tsp
- Ginger Garlic: 1-1/2 tbsp (crushed)
- Cloves: 5 pcs
- Onion: 1/2 cup (sliced)
- Heat oil in saucepan.
- Add onions and fry until golden brown.
- Add ginger garlic and meat and roast for a while. Then add all spices and water and cook until meat is tender.
- Half boil rice in other pan and place aside.
- Place tenderized meat over the rice and steam-cook with pan covered for nearly 10 minutes.
- Sindhi mutton biryani is ready.