Methi Chana Dal Sabzi
Find easy and simple Methi Chana Dal Sabzi Recipe with a fusion of traditional and contemporary flavors. Methi Chana Dal Sabzi is a common dish to find in Dal Recipes category. Enhance your cooking journey and enjoy creating Methi Chana Dal Sabzi recipe with available user-friendly instructions in English Recipes.
| Recommended By Chef
| Tips About Recipe
• 1 cup of chana dal
• 1 bunch of fresh fenugreek/methi leaves
• 1 onion
• 4 garlic cloves
• 1/2 tsp. of chilli powder
• 1/4 tsp. of turmeric powder
• 1/2 tsp. of cumin powder
• 1/2 tsp. of cumin seeds
• 1/4 tsp. of mustard
How to make Methi Chana Dal Sabzi
1. Cook the chana dal along with turmeric powder and keep it aside.
2. Wash and pluck the methi leaves.
3. Chop the onions and garlic finely.
4. Heat oil in a pan, add the mustard seeds, when they stop spluttering add the cumin seeds.
5. Add the garlic, saute for a min.
6. Add the chopped onions and sauté them until they turn translucent.
7. Now add the leaves along with the cumin powder, chilli powder and salt. Saute for 5 mins.
8. Finally add the cooked chana dal and mix them gently in low flame.
9. Healthy methi chana dal sabzi is ready to be served.