Channay Ki Dal K Parathay
One of the famous desi paratha recipes is chana dal paratha recipe which is not only easy to make but also comes as a wonderful option for evening teatime. Also you can enjoy it in lunch with chatni and raita. Here is the recipe.
How to Make Chana Daal Ka Paratha
Ingredients You Need:
- Split Bengal Gram: 2 cups (leftover)
- All Purpose Flour: 4 cups
- Water: 2 cups
- Salt: as you like
- Oil: as required
- Grind split bengal gram well.
- Knead all-purpose flour, add salt and leave for one hour.
- Then make two same size parathas, place chana dal over one and cover from the other.
- Press and close from sides tightly and fry on the griddle.
- Delicious chana daal paratha are ready to serve.
- Enjoy with chatni.