Find easy and simple Chicken Shashlik Recipe with a fusion of traditional and contemporary flavors. Chicken Shashlik is a common dish to find in Barbeque Recipes category. Enhance your cooking journey and enjoy creating Chicken Shashlik recipe with available user-friendly instructions in English Recipes.
| Recommended By Chef
| Tips About Recipe
- 500 g boneless chicken breast
- 2 capsicum
- 2 medium onions
- 2 medium tomatoes
- 1\4 cups lemon juice
- 1\2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1 tbsp. Soya sauce
- 1 tbsp. hot sauce
- oil for deep frying
How to make Chicken Shashlik
1. Cut chicken into 1 inch pieces. Place in a bowl with the lemon juice, salt ,black pepper Soya sauce and hot sauce. Mix well,cover and leave to marinate for 2-3 hour.
2. Cut the onion, capsicum, and tomatoes into small cubes.
3. Thread, chicken and vegetables closely on bamboo skewers.
4. Heat oil in a large frying pan or karahi. Fry skewers for 8-10 minutes or until chicken begin to change its color and the vegetables are soft. Remove from oil and put it on absorbent paper. Alternatively, grill the chicken over hot charcoal.
5. Garnish with lemon wedges and mint leaves.
6. Serve with plain rice.