• 1/2 kg Chicken
• 2 pcs Potatoes
• 1 tbsp Yogurt
• Eggs 1 white
• Red Chili 1 tsp (Crushed)
• Cooking Oil
• 24 pcs Roll Patti
• 2 tbsp Tanoori Masala
1. Cut chicken into very small pieces.
2. Add yoghurt and tandoori masala in it.
3. Mix them well and let it marinate for about 20 minutes.
4. On high flame, add some oil in a pan.
5. Now add chicken to the above pan and cook.
6. Once they are cooked, mix them with boiled potatoes.
7. Now leave them to cool.
8. Place the mixture in one corner of the roll-sheets.
9. Now, fold the roll-sheets and roll up.
10. Glue together the roll-sheets with egg whites.
11. Fry them in a pre-heated oiled pan.