- First put oil in a pot and heat it well. Then put SABUT spice mixture (garam masala) and then add onions and fry until they are golden.
- Add tomatoes when onions are brown. When tomatoes get tender and separated with oil, add the chicken. Mix the chicken with paste and then add spices including salt, red chili, turmeric, coriander powder, cumin and spice mixture (garam masala) and cook for two minutes.
- Add yogurt and mix well. Cook it for some time until chicken becomes tender.
- When chicken get tender and oil comes up, add green coriander, mint and green chili.
- Now keep it on stove on light flame (dam) for 3 to 4 minutes. Biryani qorma (ingredients mixture) is ready.
- Now heat up water in a pot for boiling the rice. Add 4 to 5 cloves, 5 to 6 black peppercorns, one large cinnamon and 2 to 3 bay leaves and boil the water.
- When water is boiled put rice in the pot. After boiling, when one kanni is left, sift rice to drain water.
- Then take a large pot and spread biryani qorma (ingredients mixture) and then spread the rice. Add yellow food coloring in the milk and pour it on the rice. Add a few drops of vetiver essence (kewra) in the pot. Now add the pot covered on stove on light flame (dam).
- Your tasty chicken biryani is ready.
Chicken Biryani - The Most Popular Pakistani Dish:
Chicken biryani is a hot favorite recipe of Pakistani and Indian people. It combines the top two foods - Biryani, the top rice item and Chicken, the top favorite of people from all types of meats. If it is said that Chicken Biryani is the number one cooking dish especially in parties and functions, there would be no one to disagree with it. Since years, we have never seen a function without having chicken biryani as a meal. It is the must-have item in weddings, engagements and other types of gathering events.
If you are outside and having a desire to eat biryani, don't worry, as at every stop, every signal and on every street, you can easily find a biryani shop. You can observe yourself; from around 1:00 pm to 2:30 pm, when generally there is break time in offices, you would see a bunch of folks just standing around a cabin and waiting. No wonder, when you walk closer, you would see they are biryani buyers, waiting for their turn so they could grab the parcel of their chicken biryani and have it in the lunch. This is usually the scenario everywhere on the commercial streets.
There are many ways to cook the rice and also to cook the chicken. However, the lucky one was chicken biryani, to get an eternal limelight and demand of people. It's aromatic fresh smoke mesmerizes the people around and at that time there comes a feeling like: "I want nothing but Chicken Biryani!" Yet there are lots of biryani recipes other than this standard chicken one (find all chicken biryani recipes here), everyone of which is at a peak of unique and never-forgotten tastes.
You might be interested in: Hyderabadi Chicken Biryani Recipe
KFoods.com has made it more than simple to cook the favorite chicken biryani recipe at home. Men usually are not used-to with cooking but the step by step recipe here guides well about how to make chicken biryani at home.
Are you novice at cooking? or new to cook a biryani? No worries, just follow the steps given in this Pakistani chicken biryani recipe and while completing the last step, you would have something really awesome to eat.