|Beef Biryani Ingredients|
|Heat oil in a pan, add whole spices and let it cook unless it makes a noise.|
|Fry onions until they turn golden in color.|
|Add sliced tomatoes.|
|Soften tomatoes until oil becomes visible.|
|Add beef to the paste.|
|Add all spices i.e. red pepper, coriander powder, cumin, ground all spice powder, salt and turmeric. Cook for couple of minutes.|
|Add yogurt and mix well with the meat.|
|Add one glass of water and cook until meat is tender.|
|Add green coriander leaves, mint and chopped green chillies. Cook for couple of minutes (covered).|
|Heat water in pan, add bay leaves, large cinnamon stick, cloves and black peppercorns. Boil the rice.|
|Once rice are cooked partially (two third), remove from the pan and drain the water out.|
|Spread a layer of biryani meat gravy (korma), spread a layer of rice and then pour yellow coloring and the kewra or biryani essence.|
|A wonderful beef biryani is ready to enjoy.|
How to Make Beef Biryani Recipe (in English)
- Beef: 1.25 kg
- Rice: 1 kilogram
- Ginger Garlic Paste: 2 tablespoons
- Salt: as per taste
- Onion: 3 medium (chopped)
- Tomatoes: 6 medium (chopped)
- Yogurt: one cup (beaten)
- White Cumin: 1 teaspoon
- Ground Turmeric: 1 teaspoon
- Ground Red Pepper: 2 tablespoons
- Coriander Powder: 1 tablespoon
- All-Spice Powder: 1 tablespoon
- Green Chillies (chopped): 6 to 8 pcs
- Green Coriander (chopped): 1/2 bunch
- Mint (chopped): 1/2 bunch
- Whole Spice: 2 tablespoon
- Yellow Food Coloring: 1 pinch
- Milk: 1 cup
- Kewra Essence: few drops
- Cooking Oil: 1 cup
| Preparing Meat:|
- Heat cooking oil in a saucepan very well. Then add whole spice, wait until it makes a sizzling noise. Then fry onions unless
they become golden in color.
- Once onions are golden brown, add tomatoes and cook until softened as well as oil is separated. Then add beef to the mixture.
- Mix the beef well with tomato paste and add all spices including salt, red pepper, turmeric powder, coriander powder, cumin seeds and all spice powder. Cook for couple of minutes.
- Then add yogurt and mix well. Cook thoroughly and add one glass of water.
- Once beef is tenderized and oil starts appearing, add green coriander, mint and green chillies and cook covered for 4 to 5
minutes. Meat gravy is ready for biryani.
- Heat water in a pan for boiling the rice. Add 5 cloves, 5 black peppercorns, one large cinnamon stick and 2 to 3 bay leaves and
boil the water.
- Once water is boiled, add rice and when it is cooked to two third part, remove in a strainer.
- Then first place a layer of meat gravy in a large pan, then a layer of rice.
- Mix yellow food coloring in a cup of milk and pour over the rice.
- Pour few drops of biryani or kewra essence over the rice.
- Cover the pan for 15 to 20 and cook over low flame.
- Delicious beef biryani is ready.
- Serve hot and enjoy an amazing eating experience.
So, this was the Pakistani beef biryani recipe presented in Urdu with English translation for you people. You would enjoy its taste a lot. And if you have any confusion regarding the recipe, you can ask us in the comment box.