Hyderabadi Kachay Gosht Ki Biryani - Step By Step Recipe
Hyderabadi Kachay Gosht Ki Biryani Step By Step Recipe is a traditional & famous dish of desi food lovers, it is prepared by using simple ingredients and method of cooking is also very simple for every one, KFoods brings hyderabad ki mazedar biyani in very simple process of making at home, served it with raita or chutney and salad. Lets try it at home and enjoy the day with your family members & friends.
|Transfer fried onions in a plate.|
|Put yogurt in a bowl. Add red pepper powder, coriander powder, salt, all spice powder, crushed ginger garlic, nutmeg and mace and lemon juice.|
|Add chicken and mix.|
|Add fried onions to chicken, mix and keep aside for one hour.|
|Soak rice for 15 minutes before boiling.|
|Once simmered, add rice and salt.|
|As rice get a boil, transfer to a strainer.|
|As it boils, spread boiled rice as layer|
|Pour yellow food coloring|
|Cover and increase heat|
|When it gives steam, lower the flame and cook for half hour.|
|Mix rice when cooked|
|Kacha Gosht Biryani is ready. Enjoy|
Preparing Hyderabadi Biryani
It will be prepared in 3 stages:
1st Stage: Meat will be marinated
2nd Stage: Rice will be boiled
3rd Stage: Biryani preparation
1st Stage - Marination:
Ingredients of chicken marination:
- Chicken: 1 kg
- Garlic Powder: 1 tbsp
- Ginger Powder: 1 tbsp
- Yogurt: 1/4 kg
- Onions: 4 medium
- Salt: as per taste
- Red Pepper Powder: 3 tsp (as per taste)
- Coriander Powder: 3 tsp
- Ground All Spice Powder: 1 tsp
- Nutmeg: 1/2 tsp
- Mace: 1/2 tsp
- Lemon Juice: 3 tbsp
- Oil: 1/2 cup
- Heat oil in frying pan, and fry onions to golden brown.
- Mix red pepper, coriander powder, salt, all spice powder, ground ginger garlic, nutmeg mace powder and lemon juice with yogurt. Marinate chicken with this mixture.
- Also add fried onions to chicken. Store chicken for 1 hour.
2nd Stage - Preparation of Rice:
Ingredients for rice preparation:
- Rice: 1/2 kg
- Salt: as per taste
- Soak rice for 15 minutes before boiling.
- Boil water in pan.
- Add salt and rice.
- When rice is boiled, strain it.
3rd Stage - Cooking Biryani:
Ingredients for biryani:
- Marinated Chicken
- Boiled Rice
- Green Coriander: 1/2 bunch
- Mint Leaves: 1/2 bunch
- Green Chilies: 3 to 4 pcs
- Kewra: 1 tbsp
- Milk: 2 cup
- Yellow Food Coloring: 1 pinch
- Oil (in which onion was fried): 1/2 cup
- Heat oil and add marinated chicken, green coriander, mint, green chilies, milk and kewra and mix well.
- When boiled, place a layer of boiled rice, add 1 spoon yellow food coloring (dissolved in water).
- Cover and increase flame.
- When steam rises, lower the flame and cook for 1/2 hour.
- Mix when rice is cooked.
- Kacha Gosht Biryani is ready.
Have a wonderful meal!
After Hyderabadi biryani, you must be enjoying Hyderabadi Haleem, Hyderabadi mutton, chicken, baghare baingan and others.
Here are more Hyderabadi recipes.