|Wash mincemeat, strain to remove water.|
|Put mince in a bowl. Add green papaya powder, ground ginger and garlic and mix together. Leave for one hour for |
|Add poppy seeds, crushed coconut, cloves, cinnamon and green cardamom and roast well.|
|As it starts giving aroma, grind them finely.|
|Now heat oil in pan, add all ground spices and salt and roast for a minute.|
|Add mincemeat, nutmeg & mace powder, red chili powder and yogurt and mix well.|
|Once yogurt and mincemeat's water is dried out, roast it well.|
|If oil appears, add fried onions and ground all spice powder and mix well. Cook for one minute at low heat.|
|Ignite coal, place on mincemeat, put few drops of oil and cover the pan for 8 to 10 minutes. It will permeat coal |
aroma into minced meat.
|Delicious Bihari Keema is ready.|
Serve hot with salad and raita.
How to Make Bihari Keema
- Mincemeat: 1/2 kg
- Fried Onions: 1/2 cup
- Yogurt: 1 cup
- Green Papaya Powder: 2 tbsp
- Oil: 1/2 cup
- All Spice Powder: 1 tsp
- Salt: as you like
- Cinnamon: 1 small stick
- Cloves: 6 pcs
- Green Cardamom: 5 pcs
- Whole Red Chilies: 12 pcs
- Red Chili Powder: 1/2 tsp
- Nutmeg & Mace Powder: 1/2 tsp
- Crushed Coconut: 1 tbsp
- Poppy Seeds: 1 tbsp
- Ginger Garlic Paste: 1 tbsp
- Coal: 1 small piece
- Wash minced meat and drain the water.
- Then put it in a bowl with green papaya powder, ginger garlic paste and mix well together. Place aside for one hour to marinate.
- Now roast poppy seeds, crushed coconut, cloves, cinnamon and green cardamom in a fry pan.
- As it leaves aroma, grind all spices together.
- Heat oil in a pan, add all spices and salt and roast for one minute.
- Then add mincemeat, nutmeg and mace powder, red chili powder and yogurt and mix well. Keep flame high.
- Now cover and cook until yogurt and mince's water is dried. Once it is dry, roast well.
- When oil appears, add fried onions and all spice powder and mix together.
- Cook on low flame for one minute.
- Now burn the piece of coal and place in the pan, pour a few oil drops and cover for around 10 minutes to add coal
aroma and BBQ taste.
- Delicious Bihari Keema is ready to serve.
Keema recipes are very popular in Pakistani cuisine. One day in week is always dedicated for keema dish. Some like galawat ka keema, some prefer dum ka keema but very few do have the secret recipe of bihari keema.
KFoods.com is sharing step by step recipe for delicious bihari barbecue qeema in Urdu with step by step instructions. Hopefully, all your family would like and appreciate the dish.
Don't forget to share your reviews about
How to Make Bihari Keema
in the comment box below.
Bihari keema recipe is a nice pick I took from Pakistani Indian cuisine to offer in KFoods' step by step recipe series. Bihari qeema makes use of spices that make it different with other keema recipes.
Have you ever used poppy seeds, cardamom, raw papaya, coconut, cloves and cinnamon while making keema?
Most probably NOT!
That's the difference!
Find out how to make Bihari Keema recipe by following step by step procedure offered by KFoods.com. Prepare delicious Bihari BBQ Keema and get to a tasteful meal tonight.