| Recommended By Chef
| 0:05 To Prep
| 0:15 To Cook
| 6 Servings
| Tips About Recipe
How to make Sooji Ka Halwa
1. Put the milk, sugar and 1 1/2 teacups of water in a large glass bowl and microwave on HIGH for about 5 minutes, stirring once in between after 2 1/2 minutes. Keep aside.
2. Put the ghee in another glass bowl and microwave on HIGH for about 15 seconds.
3. Add the semolina, mix well and microwave on HIGH for about 3 minutes, stirring inbetween after every 1 minute or until the semolina is light pink in colour.
4. Add the parboiled sweetened milk mixture and banana and mix well. Microwave on HIGH for 1 1/2 minutes, stirring inbetween after every 30 seconds.
5. Sprinkle cardamom powder on top.
6. Serve hot.
i tried yesterday taste is so so, nothing special in it
- nisar ul haq, lahore
- May 02, 2014
I made it for my father, he really impressed with my cooking. thank u for this
- muntaha jamal, Islamabad
- Jan 29, 2014
Halwa recipe is very difficult to make but Kfoods.pk share very easy and tasty halwa recipe here.
- Najeeb Khan, Rawalpindi
- Jan 24, 2014
hmm its perfect for the winter season.
- yasmeen, islamabad
- Dec 23, 2013
this is such a simple recipe of soji ka halwa. last week my aunti make this make this halwa recipe that i like very much.
- yasmeen, lahore
- Nov 26, 2013