Lamb Boti Kebab
Find easy and simple Lamb Boti Kebab Recipe with a fusion of traditional and contemporary flavors. Lamb Boti Kebab is a common dish to find in Barbeque Recipes category. Enhance your cooking journey and enjoy creating Lamb Boti Kebab recipe with available user-friendly instructions in English Recipes.
1) Lamb, cut into boneless pieces 1 kg
2) Ginger-garlic paste 1/2 cup
3) Salt to taste
4) Lemon (nimbu) juice 5 tbsp
5) Raw papaya paste 60 g
6) Yoghurt (dahi), hung 1/4 cup
7) White pepper powder 1 tsp
8) Cumin (jeera) powder 1 tsp
9) Green cardamom powder 1 tsp
10) Red chilli powder 2 tsp
11) Vegetable oil 1/2 cup
12) Butter for basting
How to make Lamb Boti Kebab
1.Wash & clean the lamb pieces.
2. Marinate the lamb with ginger-garlic paste, salt, lemon juice, and raw papaya paste.
3. Keep aside for 30 minutes.
4. Prepare a second marinade by mixing all the other ingredients except butter.
5. Marinate the lamb cubes with this marinade and keep aside for 2 hours.
6. Skewer the lamb cubes and roast in a tandoor / oven / grill/ broiler for 15-20 minutes.
7. Remove, baste with butter and roast again for 3 - 5 minutes.
8. Remove from skewers and serve hot.
Posted By: ~Sani~