How to Make Hyderabadi Chicken Biryani Recipe at Home:
- First cut chicken into large chunks and wash with tap water well.
- Mix all-spice powder, lemon juice, coriander powder, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, salt, yogurt and ground masala paste together.
- Put chicken in the mixture, mix well and also add 2 teaspoon oil.
- Place it aside for 3 hours so that chicken is marinated in the spiced thoroughly.
- Now heat oil, fry onions until they turn golden brown and then place aside so they cool down on room
- Now blend half of the fried onions, chopped tomatoes, ginger, garlic, green chilies, mint and coriander leaves in a food blender until it forms a smooth paste.
- Soak saffron in milk and place aside for later use.
- Now wash all the rice and soak in water for 10 minutes.
- Now boil the rice, add some salt and whole all spice (sabut garam masala).
- Check if rice are done 3/4th, drain the water using a sieve.
- Now remove whole all spice.
- Heat pan and melt 2 tablespoons of ghee.
- Put half of the marinated chicken in the pan.
- Spread a layer of rice over the chicken.
- Put remaining fried onions, half of cardamom powder, chopped coriander and saffron.
- Add remaining ghee as well.
- Repeat the process again by placing remaining chicken, rice and other ingredients.
- Tightly cover the pan with lid.
- Cook at low heat for around 20 minutes.
- Keep checking the tenderness of chicken using a fork.
- Once cooked, switch stove off.
- Hyderabadi chicken biryani is ready to enjoy.
- Serve hot with due condiments.
Related biryani recipes:
Hyderabadi chicken biryani requires various kinds of spices from particularly Hyderabadi cuisine. You would not find these spices in a standard biryani as these spices and seasoning are particular part of Hyderabadi foods. Mainly the recipe requires onions, tomatoes, yogurt, ginger garlic paste, green chillies, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander and cardamom powder, lemon juice, garam masala, saffron, milk, coriander leaves and mint leaves. These additional ingredients form a taste that is never availed in any other biryani.
Recipe of Hyderabadi chicken biryani is not only famous in Pakistan but it is also cooked and enjoyed in other parts of the world. So now cook a tasteful biryani and serve to your friends and family; let's enjoy this unique and uncommon biryani taste.
Now you have enjoyed Hyderabadi Chicken Biryani Recipe, find another recipe for chicken biryani in Urdu
Check out the tastiest
Hyderabadi Chicken Biryani recipe only at kfoods. Find
Pakistani Recipes & all the recipes of all the chefs.
Hyderabadi Chicken Biryani
is famous for its best and unmatchable taste. Also you can check
Hyderabadi Chicken Biryani. recipe in Urdu only at kfoods.com