| Recommended By Chef
| Tips About Recipe
• Beef fillets 1 kg
• Ginger garlic paste 2 tbsp
• Nutmeg and mace 1 tbsp (powder)
• Red chili Powder 2 tbsp
• Turmeric powder 1 tsp
• All spice ½ tsp (powder)
• Black pepper 1tsp (crushed)
• Sesame seeds 4 tbsp
• Lemon 2 - 3
• Oil 4 tbsp
• Salt as per Taste
How to make Fry Maharaja Gosht
• Flatten the beef fillets with a meat mallet.
• To make the marinade mix together the ginger garlic paste, nutmeg and mace powder, red chili powder, turmeric powder, all spice powder and salt.
• Marinate the beef with the marinade for 2 hours.
• Heat oil in a deep skillet and fry the beef fillets until runny water of the beef dries up.
• In a separate pan toast the sesame seeds, add them to the skillet along with the crushed black pepper.
• Fry for another 2-3 minutes.
• Dish out and serve with lemon slices.