Chicken Fried Rice
Chicken fried rice recipe is very light spiced made with vegetables and cooked rice. Then the rice stir-fried with vegetables. Chicken fried rice recipe has a very nice flavour of black pepper and Chinese salt. One of the main hit is that the cooked rice, vegetables and chicken are fried in crushed garlic and ginger that gives it a very unique fragrance and taste. Chicken fried rice recipe cooking time is 10 minutes once vegetables are chopped and rice is cooked. The dish looks so colourful and scrumptious that it can stimulate anyone’s hunger. Chicken fried rice recipe is one of the famous Chinese cuisines that are mostly liked in Pakistan. This recipe can be served with any kind of Chinese curry. You may try this easy recipe.
How to Make Chicken Fried Rice Recipe Chinese Style
- Rice: 1 kg
- Boneless Chicken: 1/2 kg
- Salt: as per taste
- Garlic Powder: 1 tsp
- Green Onion: 3-4 (thinly sliced)
- Carrots: 2 (thinly sliced)
- Cabbage: 1 small (thinly sliced)
- Vinegar: 2 tbsp
- Soy Sauce: 4 tbsp
- White Pepper: 1 tbsp
- Sugar: 1 tbsp
- Chinese Salt: 1 tsp
- Eggs: 3 pcs
- Cooking Oil: 4 to 6 tbsp
- Boil rice and drain the water out; place the rice covered in refrigerator for 4 to 6 hours.
- Heat cooking oil for 2 to 3 minutes in a wok.
- Add garlic and fry for 2 minutes.
- Add chicken and fry until chicken water is dried out.
- Add rice and mix with the help of two spoons until they are hot well.
- Add cabbange, carrots, green onions to the rice and mix well.
- After one minute, add salt, sugar, white pepper and Chinese salt and mix well.
- Whisk eggs with salt and a pinch of white pepper and pour on the rice.
- Finally add vinegar and soy sauce and mix well.
- Delicious chicken fried rice are ready to serve.