Bihari Chicken Tikka Pieces
Find easy and simple Bihari Chicken Tikka Pieces Recipe with a fusion of traditional and contemporary flavors. Bihari Chicken Tikka Pieces is a common dish to find in Barbeque Recipes category. Enhance your cooking journey and enjoy creating Bihari Chicken Tikka Pieces recipe with available user-friendly instructions in English Recipes.
| Recommended By Chef
| 3:20 To Prep
| 0:30 To Cook
| 6 Servings
| Tips About Recipe
1) Chicken (cut into 8 pieces) 1kg
2) Ginger Garlic Paste 1 tbsp
3) Salt as per taste
4) Red Chilli Powder 1 tbsp
5) Poppy Seeds 2 tbsp
6) Garam Masala Powder 1 tbsp
7) Raw Papaya (ground) 1 tsp
8) Raw Onion (ground) 1/2 cup
9) Brown Onion 1/2 cup
10) Yogurt 1/2 cup
11) Charcoal small Piece
12) Dalda Cooking Oil 1/2 cup
How to make Bihari Chicken Tikka Pieces
1. Make 2-3 deep slant cuts in each chicken piece, wash thoroughly and dry with a clean cloth.
2. Marinate the chicken with ginger garlic paste, salt, red chilli, poppy seeds, garam masala, papaya, row and brown onion and yogurt.
3. Refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
4. Heat the piece of charcoal on a stove flame until red hot.
5. Shift the marinated chicken to a pot.
6. Put a foil paper or an onion peel in the middle and place charcoal on it.
7. Pour Dalda Cooking oil over the coal and cover immediately so that the smoke does not escape.
8. After 15-20 minutes, remove the charcoal and cook the chicken on medium heat till water in the chicken dries thoroughly.
9. Simmer for 5 minutes on low heat and remove from stove.
10. Dish out in a platter and serve hot with salad, raita and naan.
Posted By: ~Sani~