Achari Chana Daal Lauki
Recipe of Achari Chana Daal Lauki is a unique and very delicious food item in the menu of Lunch or dinner at home, its very easy to cook in a short time and served with hot nan or roti. Achari flavor brings a mouth watering taste in it, so try this traditional dish at home and enjoy the time.
| Recommended By Chef
| 0:10 To Prep
| 0:40 To Cook
| 6 Servings
| Tips About Recipe
Boiled split pea lentils 250g
Tomato puree 250g
Large green chilies 6
Curry leaves 6
Fennel seeds 1tsp
Nigella seeds 1/2tsp
Chaat masala 2tsp
Red chili powder 2tsp
Minced garlic 2tsp
Tamarind pulp 4tbsp
How to make Achari Chana Daal Lauki
1. Heat 1 cup oil in a skillet and fry 2tsp minced garlic until it begins to sizzle
2. Add 1tsp rye, 1/2tsp nigella seeds,2tsp cumin,2tsp red chili,1tsp turmeric and 1tsp fennel seeds.
3. Add 6 curry leaves, when the aroma is given off add the finely chopped bottle gourd.
4. Cook until the oil floats on top. Add 250g tomato puree , cover and simmer for 15 minutes
5. Now add the 250g boiled split gram beans along with ½ bunch chopped coriander
6. In a separate bowl, mix 4tbsp tamarind pulp with 2tsp chaat masala. Slit the green chilies length wise and stuff with the tamarind mixture
7. Put the chilies into the lentils, cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
Posted By: Dua Baloch