Sarson Ka Saag
Find easy and simple Sarson Ka Saag Recipe with a fusion of traditional and contemporary flavors. Sarson Ka Saag is a common dish to find in Vegetable Recipes category. Enhance your cooking journey and enjoy creating Sarson Ka Saag recipe with available user-friendly instructions in English Recipes.
| Recommended By Chef
| Tips About Recipe
Fresh Mustard leaves: 1kg
Salt: As per taste
Onion (chopped): medium
Whole Red chillies: 6-8
Whole green chillies: 4
Maiza Flour: 1/2 cup
How to make Sarson Ka Saag
1) Wash Mustard leaves thoroughly and finely chop them.
2) In a pot, cook the leaves with salt,garlic,onion,red and green chillies till water from the leaves dries.
3) Remove from heat and grind when cool.
4) In the same pot, heat banaspati ghee for 3-4 mins. Add ground saag (mustard leaves) and stir well for 5-7 minutes.
5) Add maize flour and mix well. Cover and cook on low heat for 5minutes and remove from stove.
6) Garnish and serve hot.
Posted By: Aliumair