Potato and Methi
Aloo Methi Recipe by Zubadia Tariq – It’s very delicious taste of healthy recipe as traditional cooking recipes. It is very easy to prepare and gives you unique taste of Vegetables recipe. So let’s try this recipe now and give your views.
- Potatoes: 1/2 kg (peeled and cubed)
- Fresh Fenugreek Leaves: 8 bunches
- Green Chillies: 8 pcs (thinly chopped)
- Whole Red Chillies:
- Garlic Cloves: 6 pcs (thinly chopped)
- Turmeric: 1 tsp
- Salt: as per taste
- Butter: 1 tbsp
- Mustard Oil: 1 cup
- Clean fenugreek leaves and wash well. Then soak in water with some turmeric powder, so as to remove it's bitterness.
- Heat 1 cup oil in a wok, add 6 garlic cloves and fry until golden brown.
- Add 1/2 kg peeled potato cubes and salt according to your taste.
- Once potatoes start softening and turn brown a bit, add fenugreek, 4 chopped green chillies, 8 whole red chillies, per taste
salt and 1 tsp turmeric powder and cover the pan.
- Once fenugreek water starts drying, add 1 tablespoon butter and cook on steam (dam) on low flame.
- Delicious aloo methi recipe is ready.
- Enjoy with hot chapati and raita.