Pakistani Indian Palak Paneer Recipe
Sometimes you hear the name of a vegetable dish, you ignore it because it is vegetable. However let me suggest you not to underestimate the taste of Indian, Pakistani or Punjabi palak paneer. It is quite different than ordinary palak recipes. Cheesy inclusion with spicy spinach makes it a special dish.
How do you make palak paneer? step by step
- Heat ghee and fry cheese until it turns golden brown in color.
- Drain oil from cheese and cut it into 1/2 inch cubes. Place aside.
- Now heat ghee or oil in saucepan, and fry onions until they become light brown in color (keep stirring).
- Now fry ginger garlic in the pan for 3 minutes.
- Add water if mixture tends to stick to the pan.
- Add and fry chili powder, salt, cumin, coriander and turmeric powder for 3 minutes (keep stirring and adding water in order to prevent sticking).
- Now add sour cream and spinach, mix thoroughly, cover pan and cook at medium flame until liquid evaporates (it will take nearly 15 minutes).
- Then add cheese, cover pan and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Delicious Palak Paneer is ready to eat.
- Serve hot either with boiled rice or naan or roti.
Palak Paneer Recipes
This was a delicious palak paneer recipe.
Are you looking for more palak recipes?
- Click here for delicious palak kofta recipe
- keema palak recipe
Check out the tastiest
Palak Paneer recipe only at kfoods. Find
Vegetable Recipes & all the recipes of all the chefs.
is famous for its best and unmatchable taste. Also you can check
Palak Paneer. recipe in Urdu only at kfoods.com