Kofta Palak Recipe in Urdu
Palak kofta recipe is a wonderful way to cook kofta. Palak ka kofta is very delicious and making it is easy as well. Learn how to make kofta palak at KFoods.com and try it anew this time.
Chef Sara Riaz,
Posted By: naila,
Send Recipe's Errors & Suggestions
How to Make Palak Kofta Recipe
Palak koftay is made in two parts:
- Preparation of kofta meatballs
- Preparation of gravy
List of Ingredients for kofta:
- Green Chilies
- Mince Meat
- Red Pepper Powder
- All Spice Powder
- Roasted Chickpeas
- Poppy Seeds
List of Ingredients for Curry:
- Turmeric Powder
- Coriander Powder
- Ginger Powder
- Garlic Powder
- Cumin Powder
- Turmeric Powder
- Fried Onions
- Green Coriander
Preparation of Kofta Meatballs:
- Wash spinach, fenugreek, soy and green chilies and cook together and then chop in a food chopper.
- Then mix onions, ginger, garlic, salt, red pepper, all-spice powder, ground roasted chickpeas, almonds and
poppy seeds powder with minced meat.
- Then chop the mince mixture with a chopper and shape the meatballs.
Preparation of Gravy:
- Heat oil and add ginger, garlic, salt, red pepper, turmeric, coriander, cumin powder, fried onions, yogurt and
all spice powder.
- Once gravy is ready, add meatballs and cook.
- Now add spinach and half cup milk and cook on low flame (dam).
- Palak kofta is ready to eat.
- Serve hot and enjoy with everyone around.
recipe is a good way to combine dip of vegetables with kofta. When you are
tired of eating standard koftas every time, you should go for palak kofta curry which is a good and healthy
addition to standard koftas. Palak (Spinach) is some of those vegetables that are widely used with meat and with
other vegetables to form various kinds of dishes.
The spinach kofta curry recipe presented here by KFoods.com is a tested and authentic recipe. When it comes at the
dining table, you can't resist yourself. Recipe includes good number of different ingredients and each of them
play their part to develop the final desired taste. Main ingredients include spinach, fenugreek, soy, green chili,
minced meat, onions, red chili, ginger, garlic, almonds and different other spice items.
There are many kinds of kofta varieties that you can choose to make. If you are looking for options in kofta
recipes, you can consider paneer malai kofta, veg kofta recipe, palak ka kofta, shahi aloo kofta and also
this palak kofta recipe. Are you going to cook it today or tonight? How did it tate? Come back and
share your reviews.