Green Masala Potato Cutlets
Cooking this hara masala potato cutlets is easy and simple. Prepare this cutlet, eat it as appetizer or as a main course meal. Whenever I feel hungry in mid-evening, I try this recipe.
How to make Green Masala Potato Cutlets
1. boil potatoes and mesh it.
2. boil noodle and mix it in potatoes
3. cut coriander leaves, mint leaves, green chilli, green onion, cabbage in mixture of meshed potatoes and noodles
4. now add red chilli powder, salt, chiness salt, grind cumin seeds in it
5.mix the mixture
6. make oval shape ball of potatoes and keep it in fridge for 15-20minutes
7. Place a frying pan on medium high heat and add oil for deep frying
8. Dip each ball into egg mixture and then roll in bread crumbs and transfer to frying pan. Fry each side, till golden.
9. Remove it from frying pan and drain on soaking paper
10. garnish with coriander leaves
11. serve with chuttny or ketchup