| Recommended By Chef
| 5:00 To Prep
| 0:30 To Cook
| 8 Servings
| Tips About Recipe
• Undercut steak pieces 1 kg
• Yogurt 100 grams
• Papaya paste 3 tbsp
• Onion (fried and ground) 1
• Ginger/garlic paste 2 tbsp
• Roasted and crushed cumin seeds 1 tsp
• Crushed red chillies 1 tsp
• Hot spices powder 1 tsp
• Turmeric powder ½ tsp
• Roasted & ground Bengal grams 4 tbsp
• Mustard oil 4 tbsp
• Salt to taste
1. Marinate steak pieces with papaya paste for at least 4 hours.
2. Mix steak pieces, onion, yogurt, ginger/garlic, mustard oil, turmeric powder, hot spices powder, red chilies, cumin seeds, grams and salt in a bowl.
3. After 1 hour you can either put them on skewers and cook them over coals, steam and fry them You can also cook it in the oven.
4. Garnish with sliced lemon, coriander leaves, green chilies and sliced onion.
5. Serve delicious Bihari Boti with ‘roti, salad, raita and tamarind/mint chtuney.
Posted By: kiran
We would be traveling to Bahawalpur to my cousin's wedding. Other guests would come later therefore we would have lot of time to cook foods and i will make behari boti and some selected barbeque recipes as well.
Bihari tikke, kabab, boti, roll , I like all. Actually, there is a whole series of bihari foods . Our neighbors are Bihari; the Aunty is very good and courteous and helps us a lot with preparation of foods of our choice. We keep making new barbeque foods almost every week sometimes from internet and sometimes with the help of aunty.
- Zakira Maqsood, Korangi Karachi
which is the meat for undercut steaks? I think bihari boti is also made with chicken other than beef that ' s why I am here asking about this. Pls. mention what meat is it about so we end it up with perfect thing to eat. thanks.
behari boti ki recipe mai pooch raha tha doston se , acha hua kfoods.com pe mil gai . tasty honi chaiye recipe warna maza nahi aye ga or dosto ko bhi taste kara kar show marni hai.