Beef Malai Kofta By Bajias Cooking Recipe - Video Recipe
Beef Malai Kofta By Bajias Cooking video is an easy and traditional cooking recipe to prepare at home. It provides you an awesome taste of Beef & Mutton Recipes | by Chef Bajias.
How to Make Beef Malai Kofta Recipe:
- Roasted chickpeas: 1 cup
- Green Chillies: 4-6 (as per taste)
- Large Onion: 1-1/2 (large sliced)
- Fresh Coriander: 1 bunch
- Salt: 1 tsp (full)
- Chilli Powder: 1 tsp (full)
- Coriander Powder: 1 tsp (full)
- All Spice Powder: 3/4 tsp (full)
- Beef Mince: 1 kg
- Onions: 2 medium
- Garlic: 1 large (cut into small pieces)
- Water: 1 cup
Onions: 2 medium (sliced)
Garlic: 1 large (cut into small pieces)
Salt: 3/4 tsp
Cumin Seeds: 3/4 tsp
Chilli Powder: 3/4 tsp
Coriander Powder: 3/4 tsp
Turmeric Powder: 1/3 tsp
All Spice Powder (Garam Masala): 1/2 tsp
Tomatoes: 2 large (cut into pieces)
Yogurt: 3 tbsp
Sour Cream: 3 tbsp
Water: 1/2 cup
Fresh Coriander Leaves: 1 bunch
Green Chilli: 1 sliced
Red Chilli: 1 sliced
- Grind roasted chickpeas to fine powder.
- Add chopped green chillies, sliced onions, chopped coriander leaves, 1 tsp salt, 1 tsp chilli powder, 1 tsp coriander powder and 3/4 tsp all spice powder and
finely chop in a food grinder.
- Add 1 kg mincemeat and powdered chickpeas to the grinder and grind well again.
- Mince for kofta is ready.
- Grease tray with little bit cooking oil.
- Make flat-round kofta with mincemeat.
- Slightly fry meatballs (kofta) on low heat (due to chickpeas, koftas would be fried swiftly).
- Once fried from one side, turn the side with spoon.
- Make sure koftas are not cooked from inside otherwise the gravy wouldn't taste with koftas as expected.
- Once they turn into golden, remove from the pan and place aside.
- Fry two medium size onions (cut into slices) in cooking oil until browned.
- Once they turn slightly brown, add 1 large garlic (small pieces).
- Pressure cook for 2 to 3 minutes to ensure onions are cooked well. And also we wouldn't have to cook koftas too much.
- Add 3/4 tsp salt, 3/4 tsp cumin seeds, 3/4 tsp chilli powder, 3/4 coriander powder, 1/3 turmeric and 1/2 tsp garam masala (all spice powder).
- Add two large tomatoes (pieces).
- Mix 3 tbsp yogurt and 3 tbsp sour cream and add to the pan.
- Mix well and cook until oil appears separately. Gravy is ready.
Finalizing the Beef Malai Kofta:
- Add meatballs to the pan, mix with gravy and cook covered (dam).
- Now if you like, add 1/2 cup water for making more gravy. Mix a little bit.
- Add fresh coriander, 1 sliced green chilli and 1 sliced red chilli.
- Cook on steam with pan covered for few more minutes (dam).
- Delicious beef malai kofta is ready.
- Serve hot and enjoy soft beef meatballs with naan chapati.
If you liked beef malai kofta recipe by Chef Bajias, don't forget to share your reviews. Find another recipe for malai kofta that you can make with either chicken or beef.
I have watched several videos of chef Bajias and I liked them all because of her instructing style. Now I was looking for some recipes for beef malai kofta and surprisingly found this by chef Bajias. I would definitely make with her told instructions when I have to make.