Sugarcane: (Ganna)

Sugarcane meaning in Urdu is Ganna and is a tropical Fruits celebrated for its unique flavor and color. In Urdu, Sugarcane "Ganna" is referred to as "گنا" This delicious Fruits is cherished for its nutritional value and versatility in culinary delights.

Sugarcane is the major source of sugar around the world. It supplies 62% of the world sugar requirements while the remaining 38% are produced as local and specialized products from the sap of the maple tree, sorghum and from date and palm trees. By products can be used to produce solvents, plastics, plasticizers, fiberboards, building materials, surfactants, additives and fuel. Sugarcane provides glucose to the body, which is stored as glycogen and burned by the muscles, whenever they require energy. Therefore, it is considered to be one of the best sources of energy.

Sugarcane meaning in Urdu:

Sugarcane known in Pakistan and India as Ganna, and it's meaning in Urdu is "گنا". Where English translation of Ganna is Sugarcane.

Ganna meaning in English

The word Ganna meaning in English is "Sugarcane", Words often carry multiple meanings in English but the accurate translation of "Ganna" is "Sugarcane" In Urdu, it is written as "گنا". Similar words to "Ganna" are often used in everyday conversations.

Sugarcane Price :

The price of Sugarcane (Ganna) may vary depending on the brand and quantity.

Frequently Asked Questions on Sugarcane

Here are some frequently asked questions (FAQs) about Sugarcane:

What is meaning of Sugarcane in Urdu?

Sugarcane Meanings in Urdu is known as "گنا".

What is Ganna meaning in English?

Ganna in English is "Sugarcane".

What is the price of Sugarcane?

The price of Sugarcane may vary depending on the brand and quantity.

How should Sugarcane be stored?

Sugarcane should be stored in an airtight container in a cool, dry place. This helps maintain their freshness and prevents them from becoming stale.

Sugarcane Recipes
Rukhsana, Karachi
More Fruits
Reviews & Comments