Prawn Stick with Sugarcane
Find easy and simple Prawn Stick with Sugarcane Recipe with a fusion of traditional and contemporary flavors. Prawn Stick with Sugarcane is a common dish to find in Sea Food Recipes category. Enhance your cooking journey and enjoy creating Prawn Stick with Sugarcane recipe with available user-friendly instructions in English Recipes.
| Recommended By Chef
| Tips About Recipe
• 2 Sugarcane Sticks (cut into 4" pieces)
• 600 grams of medium Prawns/Shrimps (Jheengay) (shelled & de-veined)
• 2 large Onions (chopped)
• 5 tsp. Garlic (Lehsan) (chopped)
• 1 tbsp. Sugar
• 1 tbsp. Fresh Coriander/Cilantro (Hara Dhania) (roughly chopped)
• 1 tbsp. Fish Sauce
• Salt (to taste)
• Black Peppers (Pisi Kaali Mirch) (to taste)
• 2 tsp. Lemon Grass (chopped)
• 1 Egg
• Cooking Oil (for frying)
For Dipping Sauce:
• 1 tbsp. Vinegar (Sirka)
• 60 ml Lime Juice (Nimbu Ras)
• 1 tsp. Garlic Paste (Pisa Lehsan)
• 60 ml of Fish Sauce
• 2 Red Chillies (chopped)
How to make Prawn Stick with Sugarcane
1. Peel the sugar canes; set aside. Grind the prawns, onion, garlic, sugar, coriander, sauce, seasoning and lemon grass until smooth. Bind with egg.
2. Using oiled hands; mold 1 tbsp of mixture around each sugarcane stick, leaving one end uncovered.
3. Deep fry in hot oil for 3 to 4 minutes or until brown. Drain and serve hot.
4. For Sauce: Combine all of the ingredients together except the chillies. Allow it to stand for 15 minutes. Strain and stir in chillies. Serve with prawn sticks.
Posted By: daani