Fried Chicken Liver Kaleji Recipe Step by Step
|Cut liver into thin pieces|
|Fry onions for 3 to 4 minutes in hot oil|
|Add tomatoes, chopped red chilies and salt|
|When tomatoes are tender, add boiled liver and mix well|
|Add chopped coriander and crushed cumin and cook for 5
|Add katakat spice, thin sliced ginger and chopped green
chilies and place for dam for 2 minutes|
|Tasty Kaleji Katakat is ready. Garnish with ginger and green
chilies and serve hot.|
Recipe for Chicken Kaleji Kata Kat
- Chicken Liver: 1/2 kg
- Onions: 1 medium
- Tomatoes: 2 medium
- Chopped Red Chilies: 1 tbsp
- Salt: as per taste
- Roasted Crushed Cumin: 1 tbsp
- Roasted Crushed White Cumin: 2 tbsp
- Katakat Spice: 2 tbsp
- Ginger: 1 tbsp (thin sliced)
- Green Chilies: 8 to 10 (thin sliced)
- Oil: 1/2 cup
Ingredients for Katakat Spice:
- White Cumin: 1 tbsp
- Whole Coriander: 1 tbsp
- Whole Red Chilies: 8 to 10
- Dried Fenugreek: 1 tbsp
Roast all these ingredients separately and grind. Then mix and store in
bottle. Use as required.
- Wash liver well and cut into small pieces.
- Simmer water in a pan and add liver. When it gets first boil, transfer
it into a strainer and drain water out (Boiling liver removes its odor).
- Heat oil in a frying pan, add onions and fry for 3 to 4 minutes. Then
add thin chopped tomatoes and also chopped red chilies and salt.
- As tomatoes are tender, add boiled liver and mix well. Add crushed
coriander and crushed roasted cumin. Mix and cook for 5 minutes.
- Then add katakat spices, sliced ginger and sliced green chilies and
place for dam (steam cook) for 3 minutes.
- Tasty Chicken Kaleji Katakat is ready to serve.
- Garnish with green chilies and ginger and serve hot.
Enough with chicken! Now we are going to try something new that is chicken kaleji katakat. Learn how to make chicken kaleji recipe in Urdu with step by step instructions and pictures. I have visualized each step with pictures so that you could easily make a chicken kaleji masala kata kat with a perfect taste. As you can see, from raw kaleji to a ready to eat dish, I have tried to explain every step in detail with its relevant image.
Have an amazing meal with fried chicken liver kaleji recipe as it is easy to make and so much delicious that I am still remembering it's taste. You can also try beef or mutton katakat recipe by KFoods.com
Read Blog about
How to Make Chicken Kaleji Katakat
and health & fitness, step by step recipes, Beauty & skin care and other related topics with sample homemade solution. Here is variety of health benefits, home-based natural remedies. Find (How to Make Chicken Kaleji Katakat) and how to utilize other natural ingredients to cure diseases, easy recipes, and other information related to food from KFoods.