|Heat 1/2 cup oil in a pan.|
|Add tomatoes, green chillies and chicken.|
|Add salt, Chinese salt, soya sauce and red chilli sauce, mix all and cook till chicken is tender.|
|Cover pan and cook for a while.|
|As water is dries, uncover pan and add large green chillies, capsicum and ginger; fry on low flame.|
|Tasty dry chicken chilli is ready. |
Serve and enjoy!
How to Make Dry Chicken Chilli Recipe
- Chicken: 1/2 kg (small pieces)
- Oil: 1/2 cup
- Tomato: 1 chopped
- Large Green Chillies: 5 (each cut into 4 pieces lengthwise)
- Small Green Chillies: 4 chopped
- Capsicum: 1 chopped
- Soy Sauce: 2 tbsp
- Salt: 1 tsp
- Chinese Salt: 1 tsp
- Red Chilli Sauce: 2 tbsp
- Ginger: 3 tbsp
- Heat 1/2 cup oil in pan. Add tomatoes, green chillies and chicken to oil.
- Add salt, Chinese salt, soy sauce and red chilli sauce, mix well and cook until chicken becomes soft.
- Cover pan and cook for some time.
- Once water is evaporated, remove cover and put large green chillies, capsicum and ginger. Let it cook at low flame.
- Delicious dry chicken chili is ready.
- Serve it with schezwan fried rice and enjoy.
Watch Video: Dry Chicken Chilli Recipe
Chilli dry chicken recipe is eaten widely in Pakistan, India and China. Although, it is a Chinese recipe, with small tweaks we can give it desi touch which harmonizes with Pakistani and Indian tastes. Can be served as starter dish or side dish with sort of rice dishes (usually paired with Schezwan rice). Other than Pakistan and India, it is served in many countries in the world.
Procedure includes first marinating chicken in soy sauce, red chilli sauce, Chinese salt and table salt. Then cooking in saucepan until tenderized. At some places it is deep or shallow fried instead of cooking it in pan.
See dry chicken chilli recipe in detail given above.