|Heat 1/2 cup oil in a pan.|
|Add green chillies, capsicum, chopped tomatoes and spring
Add onions, garlic paste, salt, Chinese salt and white pepper.|
Now add turmeric powder and cook for 5 minutes.|
Add chicken stock and mix well.|
Cover the pan and steam-cook (place for dam) for 10 minutes.|
Delicious schezwan fried rice are ready to enjoy.|
How to Make Schezwan Fried Rice
Ingredients for Schezwan Rice Recipe:
- Rice: 250 grams (half boiled)
- Onion: 1 chopped
- Tomato: 1 chopped
- Capsicum: 1 chopped
- Chinese Salt: 2 tsp
- Salt: 1 tsp
- White Pepper: 1 tsp
- Chicken Powder: 1 tbsp (mix in 1/2 cup water and make stock)
- Green Chillies: 2 to 3 (chopped)
- Spring Onions: 2 (chopped)
- Oil: as required
- Garlic Paste: 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric Powder: 1 tsp
- Heat half cup oil in a pan and add green chillies, chopped capsicum,
chopped tomatoes and spring onions.
- Then add onion, garlic paste, salt, Chinese salt, white pepper and turmeric
- Mix well and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add half boiled rice.
- Now add chicken stock and mix well.
- Cover pan and steam-cook for 10 minutes (dam).
- Tasty schezwan fried rice are ready to serve.
Eat and enjoy!
Schezwan rice recipe is a popular choice from Chinese cuisine. It is famous for it's pleasant light yellow color; served with dry chicken chilli, it gives a fabulous taste. Also don't forget to try Schezwan egg fried rice recipe and triple schezwan rice after this.
Schezwan rice recipe is a popular food of Asian countries. Also written as szechuan rice, it belongs to Chinese cuisine however famous throughout South Asia including Pakistan, India, Sri Lanka and Thailand.
Schezwan fried rice is made with mixture of vegetables especially chillies such as small and large green chillies and capsicum. White pepper and turmeric powder also play a part in generation of desired taste.
Here is how to make schezwan rice in Urdu with step by step recipe at KFoods.com. Recipe is prepared by Chef Naushaba Ahmed.
See another Chinese style Egg fried rice recipe and enjoy at dinner time.