Yogurt and Fruit Salad
Find easy and simple Yogurt and Fruit Salad Recipe with a fusion of traditional and contemporary flavors. Yogurt and Fruit Salad is a common dish to find in Salad Recipes category. Enhance your cooking journey and enjoy creating Yogurt and Fruit Salad recipe with available user-friendly instructions in English Recipes.
| Recommended By Chef
| Tips About Recipe
Strawberries (chopped) 1 cup
Bananas (thickly cut) 4
Oranges (cut into pieces) 1 cup
Strawberry jelly crystals 1 pack
Lemon juice 1 tbsp
Yogurt (low-fat) 1 cup
Vanilla essence ½ tsp
Cream cheese ½ cup
Mint leaves as required
Castor sugar 1 tbsp
How to make Yogurt and Fruit Salad
• Put few strawberries, bananas and orange into cocktail glasses.
• Cook jelly crystals in 2 glasses of water; pour a little into glasses; refrigerate to set.
• Mix remaining ingredients in a bowl. pour into glasses.
• Garnish with mint and strawberries; refrigerate.
• Serve Yogurt and Fruit Salad chilled.
Posted By: Hiba