1 cup Baisan
2 tablespoons Oil
spoon ground cumin
1 1/2 Tea
1/2 cup Water
1-2 green chilies, chopped
1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
1 potato, slIce
d 1/4 thick
1 small Cauliflower
, broken into very small florets
1 cup Spinach
1 1/2 cups Onions
, halved and slIce
How to make Vegetable Pakoras
1. Boil the potato slices until *just* tender, being careful not to overcook.
2. Mix batter ingredients well. Beat in a blender for 4-5 minutes to incorporate air (this will make the batter fluffier). Let batter rest 1/2 hour in a warm place.
3. Add the vegetables and mix in evenly.
4. Deep fry in oil until golden brown.
Drain on paper towels and serve immediately.
5. Serve hot with our cilantro or mint chutney or cucumber raita.
Tarbooz ka sharbat is an extremely important drink during the hot days of summer. Watermelon helps the body to lose heat and maintains hydration but most of all; this recipe is very easy to follow and yummy to try out. The kids love it and so do I.
- hania shah, islamabad
- May 10, 2018
Looking for different recipes for side dishes that are actually easy and quick to make is a hard task but vegetable pakoras are something that I’ve found quite easy to make. They are loved as a side dish and I sometimes serve it during lunch as well. Works perfectly as a scrumptious snack!
- Shahzaib, Islamabad
- May 09, 2018
Thanks for the vegetable pakoras as I was looking for snack recipes for my family. We keep trying different dishes to fulfil our taste desires.
- Sidra, Peshawar
- Mar 13, 2017