| Recommended By Chef
| Tips About Recipe
• 1/2 kg mince mutton or beef
• 4 tablespoons ginger garlic paste
• 1 teaspoon red chilly powder
• 1 teaspoon haldee or turmeric
• 1 teaspoon paprika or papaya powder. Paprika or papaya powder will tenderize the meat and give it a taste.
• 1 cup chopped onions, small bits
• 1/2 cup chopped green dhania or cilantro
• 1/4 cup chopped mint or podeena leaves
• 6 green chilies chopped after removing seeds
• red chilly flakes 1/2 teaspoon
• Butter 1/2 cup melted
• 1 tablespoon garam masala
• 1 tablespoon seekh kabab masala
How to make Spicy Seekh Kababs
Take a blender and mix all above ingredients except butter and blend to a coarse mince mixture. Do not overdo it.You may also use a hand mince machine for the mixture.
Now place in a bowl and put melted butter. You may use desi ghee or oil but the taste is better with butter.
Now make equal pieces. It will make about 10 and put around skewers and shape them into seekh kababs.
Cook on a coal grill or in an oven grill with 400 degrees F for 10-12 minutes. Turn them in between and when cooked, remove and sprinkle the rest of the butter on top and serve with naan, onions, lemon and top with coriander leaves.
Nice job Karachi foods.This was the best recipe in January.
congrats for winning bhai.
Great kababs and good presentation.
This is the real lovely food we eat but this recipe is very good.When we put onions,chilly and podina chutney, my goodness it was too great.