Sindhi Chicken Biryani
Biryani is always on the top of the menu list either it is wedding or any other occasion, its full of spicy ingredients and easy to cook at home for 5 to 8 persons, enjoy it with salad and raita with your friends and family
How to make Sindhi Chicken Biryani
1. Add oil in a saucepan.
2. Add onions and fry till light brown and keep aside.
3. Now add chicken in the pan and cook till water evaporates.
4. Then add ginger and garlic in the pan and all spices, cinnamon and cardamoms.
5. Roast the chicken till it tenderizes.
6. Then add potatoes, tomatoes, green chillies, lemon, anardana, yoghurt, coriander, mint, dried plums, fried curshed onions in the pan.
7. Simmer on low heat (the curry must have 1 1/2-2 cups gravy).
8. Now take another saucepan, add water to boil rice.
9. Tie the fennel seeds and coriander seeds and make a pouch and add in the boiling water along with 2 tbsps salt.
10. When rice tenderize a little, sieve and in a big saucepan, spread a layer of rice first, then add curry and another layer of rice.
11. In the end, mix food colour in a little kewra and add in the rice.
12. Cover and simmer for 5-10 minutes on low heat.
13. Serve hot and delicious biryani with salad and raita.
For me, Sindhi chicken biryani is the nicest thing on the earth. I await that moment, when hunger strikes and I could get a plate of Sindhi biryani and fulfil my hunger with a spicy and mouthwatering biryani.
You can also enjoy this Sindhi biryani at home.
Get this recipe and eat it at home whenever you like.
I made this biryani for one of the family get together. My family is fond of biryani very much so I decide to make biryani. For this purpose I opened your website and found recipe over here.
- Hird Nisa, Germany
- Apr 10, 2017
I always find this very supportive for me and same is the case with this recipe as well. My mother in law ordered me to make siri paye and I did so with the help of your recipe
- ameena, belgium
- Mar 26, 2017
I made this biryani for some of the guests who came to visit me last night. All of them liked it so much and they appreciated me a lot for making this biryani for them.
- bushra, gujranwala
- Mar 26, 2017
Thank you for this amazing recipe. I am really in love with this recipe. It was great indeed. Please keep on sharing such kind of superb dishes that are too easy to make.
- Eshaal, Munich
- Mar 21, 2017
sindhi biryani is my favorite type of biryani but I used to cook through a different way. Last time I tried this one and it was even easier than mine. Thanks for the easy recipe.
- Shehnaz, Mbdin
- Mar 17, 2017