Here is a delicious Pakistani Palak Paneer Recipe in Urdu shared by KFoods.com. You can prepare this palak recipe very easily at your home. In addition to being a delicious recipe, it is one of the healthy palak recipes.
Palak Paneer or Cheese Spinach Curry is a popular pick from Indian and Pakistani recipes. After it's home country India, Pakistan is the place where it is cooked and eaten across the country. Addition of cheese makes the curry a superb extra-ordinary dish to enjoy.
Besides having a great taste, palak paneer recipe makes use of healthy ingredients such as spinach, chicken, cream, salt and turmeric powder.
We have put here a very easy and traditional way to make this fabulous dish.
In the above lines we offered Palak paneer recipe in Urdu however for English readers we are offering the recipe following:
How to Make Palak Paneer (in English)
- Spinach: 1/2 kg
- Chicken: 250 kg (boneless)
- Cream: 1 cup
- Salt: as per taste
- Oil: as per taste
- Red Chilli Powder: 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric Powder: 1/4 tsp
- All Spice Powder: 1/4 tsp
- Cheese: 150 grams
- Ginger Garlic Paste: 2 tbsp
- Yogurt: 3 tbsp
- Wash spinach leaves and the boil in salted water. Then grind to make a medium-thick paste.
- Heat oil in sauce pan and saute ginger garlic paste.
- Then add meat to the pan and cook.
- After a while add salt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, all spice powder, yogurt, and fry for 2 minutes.
- Then cover the pan and cook until meat is tender.
- Once meat is fully tenderized, add cream and cheese and cook on steam with pan covered (dam).
- Delicious palak paneer is ready.
- Dish out and serve garnished.
Did you enjoy palak paneer recipe in Urdu?
Please tell us about your experience.