(medium size, peeled and cut into halves) 6
leaves (methi) (leaves separated and chopped) 6 bunches
3) Soya (dill) (finely chopped) 2 bunches
(chopped) 1/2 kg
5) Garlic Cloves
6) Green chillies
7) Green Beans (each cut into 3 pieces) 8
8) Red chilli whole 6
11) Dalda or your choIce
of cooking Oil
How to make Potato and Spinach Bhujia
1. Heat oil in a pan, put potatoes in the pan and fry, for about 10 minutes until a little golden on the sides.
2. Now add all the green vegetables and garlic in the pan along with the green chilies and red chillies.
3. Cover it and let it cook on a low heat.
4. When all the water has dried up add butter to it.
5. Let it cook on a low heat until the oil starts to separate.
6. Serve with naan or boiled rice.
Posted By: ~Sani~, karachi