Meat and potato cutlets
Find easy and simple Meat and potato cutlets Recipe with a fusion of traditional and contemporary flavors. Meat and potato cutlets is a common dish to find in Beef & Mutton Recipes category. Enhance your cooking journey and enjoy creating Meat and potato cutlets recipe with available user-friendly instructions in English Recipes.
| Recommended By Chef
| Tips About Recipe
Beef mince 200 gram
Potatoes ½ kg
Ginger/ garlic cream 1tsp
Crushed coriander seeds ¼ tsp
Crushed cumin seeds ¼ tsp
Red chilli powder ¼ tsp
Fresh coriander ¼ bunch
Breadcrumbs ½ kg
Black pepper to taste
Salt to taste
Oil for drying
How to make Meat and potato cutlets
• Boil potatoes and mash. Add salt and black pepper, and mix.
• Heat 1 tsp oil in a wok and fry ginger/garlic and mince and fry till water dries.
• Add cumin, coriander, red chillies, onion and fresh coriander and cook for few minutes; remove form flame
• Make little balls from potato; fill with mince and shape them like cutlets
• Coat cutlets first with egg, then with breadcrumbs and refrigerate for ½ hour
• Heat oil in a frying pan and fry cutlets till golden and serve hot