| Recommended By Chef
| 0:10 To Prep
| 0:15 To Cook
| 5 Servings
| Tips About Recipe
1. Heat oil in a saucepan. Add cinnamon, cloves, cardamom and allow it to splutter.
2. Add finely chopped onions and fry little.
3. Add tomatoes. Fry a little. Add Ginger paste and Garlic paste. Fry some more.
4. Add green chillies, red chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder and salt. Mix well.
5. Grind grated coconut and aniseed. Add this paste to the fried mixture. Now add some water to make gravy and pressure cook for about 5 minutes.
6. Bring gravy to boil and add raw eggs one by one. Note that the eggs should be added in different parts of the vessel to prevent a large clump.
7. Cook on low flame till eggs are cooked well. Egg korma is ready. Bring it to boil and then transfer it to the serving bowl. Decorate with Coriander leaves.
Korma is a scrumptious pick from Mughlai recipes in Pakistan and India. Korma recipes are usually prepared with
some sort of meat such as beef korma, mutton korma and chicken korma. However there is egg korma recipe as well
which uses eggs in place of meat.
Korma egg recipe can be prepared in different styles such as Bangladeshi, Indian and Pakistani egg korma. Use spices according to your taste and the cuisine you follow. The taste may differ a bit but either ways, it is an ideal dish to enjoy with family.
KFoods.com is glad to share egg korma recipe with you. Go to your kitchen prepare the dish and enjoy it's delish.
Share your reviews if you and your family members liked it.
We all prepared egg korma recipe last weekend and enjoyed it a lot. It was so delicious that i decided to repeat it again. this time, i would make it alone however i will keep making chicken recipes regularly with my friends.
- Mehram, Gujranwala
- Mar 08, 2017
Wow , what a great option .. I am amazed to see the recipe and idea as we all have eggs at home but we never utilized them this way. I have been making omelettes an fry eggs for my son in breakfast and that was all. Now I should enter this egg korma recipe too. and let's see how does it taste.
- Nida Jameel, Lahore
- Oct 12, 2016
it looks very nice and delicious to me . It is a good recipe but at this time I am lacking some of the ingredients that are aniseeds and cinnamon and waiting for that. I will make it after one day or two.
- Shaista, Faisalabad
- Oct 03, 2016