How to make Chicken veggie stuffed rolls
1. Take the chicken breast and flatten it with roll pin until it’s thin
2. Marinate these chicken breasts in vinegar, soya sauce and all spices given above
3. For 2 hours minimum steam the cauliflower pieces and potato and if your not weight conscious then u can use French fries instead of steamed potatoes
4. Take oil in a pan...up to 3 tbsp and fry green onions in it for a minute
5. Add potato pieces and cauliflower pieces and chilies also cut in thin pieces and capsicum. Also add some salt and crushed black pepper and 1 tbsp vinegar
6. Take them out before the color change of vegetables
7. Take 1 chicken breast and place these vegetables in it vertically and then roll it pressing tightly and if needed insert a tooth pick to keep it close then shallow fry it or grill it with pill brushing...
8. Read to serve!
Posted By: ~Sani~, karachi