| Recommended By Chef
| 1 Days To Prep
| 0:35 To Cook
| 4 Servings
| Tips About Recipe
How to make Chicken Tikka
1. Mix all ingredients except chicken together in a bowl and refrigerate it overnight.
2. Add chicken (cut in cubes) and marinate it in the above-mentioned bowl.
3. Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours.
4. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
5. Bring chicken to room temperature and skewer on bamboo skewers (soaked in water for 30 minutes).
6. Place on baking tray and bake in oven for 20 to 35 minutes.
7. 3 tbsp of butter can be drizzled over for the last 5 minutes of cooking.
Chicken tikka is the most popular chicken recipe in Pakistan and India. Every barbeque shop dealing in chicken must offer chicken tikka dish. It is made with either breast or leg piece of the chicken meat. Additional spices make it more delicious to enjoy. Spices used in the recipe are coriander powder, curry powder, lemon juice, tomato paste, garlic, ginger, cumin and yogurt.
Enjoy the easy Pakistani chicken tikka recipe with your friends and family. You would ask for this food again and again.
Chicken Tikka Recipe in English
Posted By: ~Sani~, karachi
I was so excited to try this recipe for the very first time in my life and I feel so glad to tell you that my experience went very well. Thank you so much for sharing this recipe.
- Saima, Hunza
- Apr 15, 2017
This is my favorite recipe that I always want to eat. I am very much grateful to you for providing me with this much easy recipe to make chicken tikka. It was superb.
- Sadaqat, Toronto
- Apr 08, 2017
Making chicken tikka at home was the first ever experience of my life and I am very glad to tell you that it went very well. Thanks a lot for giving this awesome recipe.
- Saeed, Dhaka
- Apr 05, 2017
Chicken tikka is the favorite food of my mother as she is a chicken lover and he always love to eat the food made from chicken. So I made it for her.
- Sadia , sharjah
- Mar 30, 2017
I was looking for an amazing and wonderful recipe for making chicken tikka and finally I have find it here. I will try it in the evening and will let you know about its taste
- bisma, gujrat
- Mar 26, 2017