| Recommended By Chef
| 0:15 To Prep
| 0:15 To Cook
| 10 Servings
| Tips About Recipe
* 325 grams Boneless Chicken
* 1 cup of Water
* 1 medium Onion (coursely chopped)
* 3 Cloves
* 2 Green Chillies (coursely chopped)
* A handful of Fresh Coriander
/Cilantro Leaves (Hara Dhania)
* 125 grams Gram Flour (Besan)
* 1 tsp. Coriander
Powder (Pisa Dhania)
* 1 tsp. Cumin Powder (Pisa Zeera)
* ½ tsp. Garam Masala Powder
* ½ tsp. Red Chilli Powder (Pisi Lal Mirch)
* A pinch of Soda Bicarbonate
* Cooking Oil
(as needed for deep frying)
How to make Chicken Pakora
1. Combine the onion, garlic, green chilies and coriander with half of the water in a blender and blend to a fine paste.
2. In a large bowl combine and mix together the gram flour, coriander powder, cumin powder, garam masala powder , red chilli powder, salt and soda bicarbonate.
3. Combine the blended liquid and the rest of the water and mix well to form a thick paste. Put in the chicken pieces and mix well so that the chicken is well coated with the mixture.
4. Deep fry in hot oil until it turns golden brown.
Serving Suggestions: Serve Hot with Ketchup and Podina Chutney, Yield: 6 Servings, Degree of Difficulty: Easy
I am going to become a chef, I have introduced my own chicken pakora recipe which has some additional ingredients and due to that items, its taste is really great. I can devise many other iftar items as well.
- Afgan, Lahore
- Mar 09, 2017
Nice and delicious , Ramadan ki yaad agai..
- Mumtaz, Hafizabad
- Mar 12, 2016
Chicken Pakora seems to be the current hot starter at home, we enjoyed it in iftar ever time its too good.
- hina, lahore
- Jul 17, 2013