Chicken Malai Boti
Chicken malai boti recipe is one of the oldest dishes in the Indian subcontinent and is still eaten widely across Pakistan. During Eid, barbequing meat is a never-ending trend and among all the bbq recipes, chicken malai boti recipe is the most preferred ones due to its rich flavor and tender texture. If you are someone, who is interesting in having Lucknowi cuisine then you are in for a big surprise as malai boti recipe is one of the most delicious dishes. Boti kebab is a perfect appetizer recipe for parties, weddings, and get-togethers.
The best thing about chicken malai boti recipe is that the north Indian recipe can be enjoyed as a starter, side dish or even as a main course meal along with hot naan or puri paratha. So, if you are a non-vegetarian lover who craves for something meaty and flavorful to dig in, then this kebab recipe is sure to impress you to no bounds!
How to Make Chicken Malai Boti Recipe (Summarized Method):
- Chicken: 1 kg
- Papaya Paste: 1 tbsp
- Ginger Garlic Paste: 2 tbsp
- Green Chilli Paste: 1 tbsp
- Salt: as per taste
- White Pepper: 1 tbsp
- All Spice Powder: 1 tbsp
- Chinese Salt / Ajinomoto: 1 tbsp
- Cream: 1/2 cup
- Yogurt: 1/2 cup
- Apply papaya paste on chicken, rub well and put aside for one hour.
- Add salt, white pepper, Chinese salt, ginger garlic paste, all-spice powder, green chilli paste and cream to the yogurt.
- Mix well so the chicken absorbs the mixture well. Leave aside for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Either bake in an oven or cook in a barbeque pan.
- Give coal smoke.
- Chicken malai boti is ready.
- Serve with chutney, ketchup or raita and enjoy.
Malai Boti is a soft and mild spice chicken cooked on skewers. It is a popular dish at barbeque restaurants. As the standard chicken boti is bit harder to chew and also spicier, addition of malai (cream) brought a 180 degree change in the taste. Malai chicken is very soft; even sometimes it dissolves just after you place it on your tongue.
Wanna enjoy this? Just get the recipe given here by KFoods and have the fun!
There are two main recipes related to malai boti:
- beef malai boti
- chicken malai boti
Both of these malai boti recipes are very popular in Pakistan however chicken is eaten the most. The recipe KFoods.com provides here is also made with chicken shared by Chef Asad Latif. Also when you visit a restaurant to enjoy the taste of malai boti, you would find the one made with chicken. So here we have discussed the recipes both in Urdu