|Add onions, salt, red chili, coriander powder, turmeric powder, green coriander, mint, green chili, oil and gram flour; mix them and grind in food chopper|
|Form round shaped meatballs|
|Heat up oil in the pan|
|Add ground onions in the oil and fry|
|As onions turn brown, add white cumin and garlic and fry for 2 to 3 minutes|
|Add salt, chili powder, turmeric powder and coriander powder|
|Cook well. Add meat balls when gravy appears|
|Put yogurt on the meatballs|
|As yogurt water dries up, cook it. Add water when liquid appears|
|If gravy is ready, add ground spice mixture (Garam Masala) and green chili and put on stove for Dam|
|Turn stove off and add kewra and green coriander|
|Take out in the dish and sprinkle green coriander - Yummy Meatballs are ready to eat|
How to Make Meatballs Kofta Recipe
|Meatballs are prepared in two stages.|
1st Stage: Preparing Meatballs
2nd Stage: Preparing Gravy
| 1st Stage: Making Dough|
|Minced Meat: 1/2 Kg||Add onions, salt, red chili, coriander powder, turmeric powder, green coriander, mint, green chili, oil and gram flour; mix them and grind to powder form in food chopper. Now make round shaped meatball.|
|1 Medium Size Onion|
|Salt: As Per Taste|
|Red Chili: 1 Tea Spoon (As per taste)|
|Coriander Powder: 1 Tea Spoon|
|Turmerice Powder: 1/4 Tea Spoon|
|Green Coriander: Half Bunch|
|Mint: Half Bunch|
|Green Chili: 3 to 4 (As per taste)|
|Oil: 1 Table Spoon|
|Gram Flour (Besan): 1 Table Spoon|
| 2nd Stage: Preparing Gravy|
|Oil: 1/2 Mug|| 1) Heat oil in a saucepan.|
2) Add ground onions when oil heats up.
3) Fry ground onions; add white cumin and garlic ginger when it turns brown and fry for two to three minutes. Then add salt, red chili, turmeric powder and coriander powder and roast.
4) When spices are fully roasted and oil appears, add meatballs you formed. Also add two tablespoons beaten yogurt upon the meat balls and let it cook.
5) Move meatballs with a cloth. Moving them with spoon may break the balls.
6) When yogurt water is dried, roast well. As the oil appears, add two glass water and cook on high flame until it gets the boil.
7) As it is boiled, cook for 10 minutes at medium flame.
8) When gravy gets thicker, add 1/2 tea spoon ground spice mixture(garam masala) and chopped green chili and place on stove for dam.
9) When liquid appears, turn the stove off and add kewra and green coriander.
10) Delicious Meatball is ready to eat. Place in the dish and put green coriander to garnish.
For making meatballs, always dry meat is used. Also do not cook meatballs for extra ordinary time as they get harder and difficult to eat.
|Thin Ground Onions: 2 to 3 Medium|
|Yogurt: 2 Table Spoons|
|Salt: As Per Taste|
|Red Chili: 1.5 Tea Spoon|
|Turmeric Powder: 1/2 Tea Spoon|
|Coriander Powder: 2 Tea Spoons|
|White Cumin: 1 Table Spoon|
|Green Coriander: 1 Table Spoon (Chopped)|
|Green Chili: 3 to 4 (Thin Chopped)|
|Ground Spice Mixture (Garam Masala): 1/2 Tea Spoon|
|Kewra: 1 Tea Spoon|
|Ginger Garlic: 1 Table Spoon|
Share your opinions on How to Make Meatballs Kofta Recipe
(leave comments in the box below)
Kofta recipe in Urdu- Meatballs or kofta recipe delivers a tasteful dish for the meal. Though, there is big range of meatball recipes but in the start, you should enjoy the basic one. The kofta recipe in Urdu by KFoods.com is going to offer here is the perfect one according to Pakistani taste. It uses best ingredients so as to develop the best possible delish in the dish according to fulfil the desi-style food desires. Meatball is made with minced mutton, beef and even with chicken. Minced meat is mixed with spices like breadcrumbs, eggs and spices and then cooked usually fried for eating. Gets some mouth watering recipes along with its ingredients and step by step method online. Comment your suggestions.
Read Blog about
Meatballs Kofta Recipe
and health & fitness, step by step recipes, Beauty & skin care and other related topics with sample homemade solution. Here is variety of health benefits, home-based natural remedies. Find (Meatballs Kofta Recipe) and how to utilize other natural ingredients to cure diseases, easy recipes, and other information related to food from KFoods.