Before the month of Ramadan, we eat three times a day; breakfast in the morning, lunch at afternoon and dinner at night. However, when the blessing month arrives, we eat two times a day; in Sehri and at Aftar time. Due to change in our dining time, our metabolic system sometimes is not prepared to accept the change and as a result people fall ill. There are some other reasons as well which cause sickness to people and due to different problems, people can't do fasting and lose the blessings of once in a year blessing month, Ramadan ul Mubarak.
KFoods.com is telling here some health tips for Ramadan ul Mubarak which are highly worth your while. Do read them carefully and implement them in your routine so that you meet this Ramadan in a fit and perfect condition and do not miss even a single day of fasting.
Although, you can consult a dietitian or general consultant doctor before arrival of Ramadan in order to get the expert advice, however if you don't want to go to doctor, you can consider the following useful tips.
These health tips for Ramadan would help you maintain your overall health and fitness and also to remain energetic during fasting. Make use of the above mentioned health tips; we hope you would doing perfect fasting in coming Ramadan.
- To prevent the quench and thirst of water during fasting, eat loaf with yogurt (dahi ke sath roti) and then drink kehwa of green cardamom (choti ilaichi ka qahwa). This will keep you prevent the water thirst across the day and fasting will be easy especially in summer season.
- Even super fit people sometimes get sick in Ramadan. To prevent any sort of illness, plan your daily diet beforehand. Keep healthy, nutritious and hydrating foods which may keep your body full of all nutritional elements it needs.
- After Zohr Prayers, when sun is hot enough to burn a polar bear's butt, try to stay indoor. Take a catnap (thori dair ki neend, qelola) during these hours if possible.
- In order to maintain the power and energy in your body, take protein-rich foods in Sehri and Iftar. Especially, give high-protein foods to young fasters. Add protein-rich items in milk to use in Seher and Iftar and try to eat fried food as least as possible.
- To stay healthy of stomach, avoid high spiced foods, use low spices in chaat and chana etc. Remember, when you take food at iftar time, you are already empty stomach and taking high spice foods at that time may cause acidity in the stomach, heatburn and indigestion problems.
- Dates are quick energy boosters. Eat dates in Iftar as it is Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H) as well as an energy-rich fruit very helpful in Ramadan.
- Never leave the Sehri meal. Eating Sehri is highly important. Some people remain asleep during Sehri time due to laziness. Health experts emphasize on eating Sehri and to eat carbohydrate-rich foods in Sehri such as loaves and lentils.
- Iftar time is to open the fast, not the time to swallow everything on the table. Best practice for doing iftar is to eat dates and have light foods with drinks like milk etc. Then go for Maghrib prayer and after the Maghrib prayer, take balanced meal. Remember not to overeat.
- If you do exercise regularly, make sure you don't leave it in Ramadan. Keep exercising in the holy month as well. If you are having to take time to exercise, make sure you at least walk for 15 to 20 minutes in the evening. Also offer taravih prayers as it is a natural gift from Allah SWT which brings health benefits besides its blessings.
- Do not leave the brushing habit in Ramadan. Instead make use of Miswak before every namaz as it is Sunnah having lots of health benefits too. Before sleeping, do floss your teeth. These practices will not only keep your teeth clean and flush out food particles from the mouth which often come out from teeth during fasting.
Ramadan is the month of prayers, blessings and beatitude. In holy Ramadan, Muslims fast from early morning to the sunset time. Fasting in the month of Ramadan is must for Muslims and therefore the entire Muslim community throughout the world do fasting for Allah SWT's happiness. KFoods.com is offering some health tips for the holy month of Ramadan ul Mubarak. You should consider these tips to do healthy and ideal fasting in Ramadan.
Read Blog about
Health Tips for Ramadan Fasting
and health & fitness, step by step recipes, Beauty & skin care and other related topics with sample homemade solution. Here is variety of health benefits, home-based natural remedies. Find (Health Tips for Ramadan Fasting) and how to utilize other natural ingredients to cure diseases, easy recipes, and other information related to food from KFoods.