| Recommended By Chef
| 0:20 To Prep
| 0:15 To Cook
| 6 Servings
| Tips About Recipe
How to make Tandoori Salad
1. Cut cottage cheese and pineapple slices into 1 inch cubes.
2. Add chaat masala, garam masala, lemon juice, salt and salad oil to the capsicum, onions and tomatoes.
3. Toss well together. Skewer the vegetables, cottage cheese and pineapple cubes in turn.
4. Cook on a slow grill for 10 minutes.
5. Remove from skewer onto a platter and serve with the lemon wedges.
Posted By: ~Sani~, karachi