| Recommended By Chef
| 1:15 To Prep
| 0:30 To Cook
| 4 Servings
| Tips About Recipe
How to make Tandoori Fish
1. Cut and scale the fish, then wash well.
2. Wipe dry, apply the ground paste all over, inside the stomach and head as well.
3. Make four gashes on either side of the fish with a sharp knife to allow the spices to permeate.
4. Let stand in a cool place for 1 hour.
5. Pierce the fish lengthwise with a skewer (seekh) (using two skewers if one is not long enough) and cook in a tandoor or on a charcoal barbecue.
6. If these methods of cooking are not available, cook under a grill or bake in the oven.
7. Turn the fish ever 10 minutes and cook till lightly browned.
8. Heat the oil and brush on the fish with a pastry brush, feather or piece of cotton wool while cooking.
9. When the fish is barely cooked, sprinkle with garam masala and cook till a dark golden brown.
10. Serve garnished with slices of lemon.
Posted By: ~Sani~, karachi
Just watched this Tandoori Fish recipe here and it is perfect according to what me and my family likes. We are very happy to see here is a big list of Sea Food Recipes that I always enjoyed cooking and eating.
- Baba, Sukkur
- Mar 24, 2017
this is the month of November. this is the perfect fish season. I am also looking to go fishing and cook a tandori fish my self. pls keep posting new recipes in the meanwhile.
- Abdullah Hayat, Sukkur
- Nov 24, 2015
tandoori fish se kiya murad hai . i did not understand this term? by the way i cook well fry fish and fish curries and i am master in cooking green masala fish but there are many dishes i have to learn.
- Saima Bakhtiar, Rawalpindi
- Nov 02, 2015