Spring Onion Pulao
Find easy and simple Spring Onion Pulao Recipe with a fusion of traditional and contemporary flavors. Spring Onion Pulao is a common dish to find in Rice Recipes category. Enhance your cooking journey and enjoy creating Spring Onion Pulao recipe with available user-friendly instructions in English Recipes.
| Recommended By Chef
| Tips About Recipe
1) Basmati rice soaked 1-1/2 cups
2) Spring onions, sliced 6
3) Oil 3 tablespoons
4) Cumin seeds 1 teaspoon
5) Garlic cloves, sliced 8-10
6) Salt to taste
7) Garam masala powder 1 teaspoon
8) Lemon juice 1 tablespoon
9) Chopped spring onion greens 1 cup
How to make Spring Onion Pulao
1. Heat the oil in a pan and add the cumin seeds.
2. As they begin to change colour, add the spring onions and garlic and saute until brown.
3. Stir in the rice and mix gently.
4. Add three cups of water, salt and garam masala powder and mix.
5. Cover and simmer until the water has been absorbed and the rice is cooked.
6. Sprinkle lemon juice over the rice and serve hot, garnished with spring onion greens.
Posted By: ~Sani~